Urgent Care Telehealth Services for Residents of Plano, TX
Can’t make it to Citra Urgent Care’s location in Plano, Texas? If so, no worries—we’ll bring the urgent care to you through convenient telehealth services. Our Virtual Visits allow patients to consult with our experienced clinicians from the comfort and safety of home via a smartphone, tablet, or webcam-enabled computer. And, unlike some other clinics that require patients to download complicated apps, Citra Urgent Care makes it simple to connect with our experts through our website.
When Is Urgent Care Telehealth Appropriate?
Citra Urgent Care’s Virtual Visits are appropriate for most patients with common, non-emergent health concerns, such as:
- Allergy symptoms
- Nasal congestion
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Sinus congestion
- Sore throat
- Insect bites
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Mild COVID-19 symptoms
If clinically appropriate, we can send necessary prescriptions to the patient’s pharmacy of choice for pick-up. In-person follow-up care may also be recommended in select cases.
Here are a few other important things to know about our urgent care telehealth services:
- We offer a special Prompt-Pay price of $79 for Virtual Visits and accept most major health insurance plans.
- If a clinician deems it necessary for a patient visit our Plano urgent care center during a Virtual Visit, we’ll deduct the cost of the Virtual Visit from the in-person bill.
- We provide telehealth services every day, including weekends, during extended hours.
Let’s Get Connected!
If you have any questions about our telehealth services, Citra Urgent Care is here to assist you. Contact our friendly professionals today to learn more about our Virtual Visits or to schedule an appointment. You can also reserve a Virtual Visit quickly and easily on our website.