Urgent Care for the Whole Family in Hurst, TX
Citra Urgent Care is pleased to serve patients at our fully equipped immediate care clinic in Hurst, Texas. Founded in 2015 by an emergency room physician who wanted to improve urgent care options in the Dallas area, our practice caters to adults and children with all types of non-life-threatening health concerns. And with extended hours every day and walk-in availability, we make it simple to receive the medical care you need, right when you need it.
Medical services at Citra Urgent Care include:
- Pediatric urgent care
- Walk-in treatment for common illnesses and injuries
- Onsite diagnostics, including clinical lab testing and digital X-ray imaging
- Walk-in physicals, including school/sports physicals and annual physicals for adults
- Immunizations, including flu shots, tetanus shots, meningitis vaccines, and others
- COVID-19 testing and antibody testing
Our Truly Transparent® Approach to Urgent Care
Let’s be honest—visiting a walk-in clinic probably isn’t your definition of fun. We understand. Thankfully, Citra Urgent Care takes a Truly Transparent approach that eliminates the hassles associated with typical “doc-in-a-box” clinics. Here’s what you can expect as our patient:
- Prompt service, with estimated wait times clearly listed on monitors in the reception area.
- Online appointment reservations if you’d prefer to plan ahead.
- Upfront, sensible pricing with no hidden charges or fees and tiered pricing for self-pay patients.
- Consolidated billing on one easy-to-manage bill.
Citra Urgent Care in Hurst is here to provide the world-class immediate care services you and your family deserve. Contact our friendly professionals today to learn more, or just stop by when you need us!