The Cure to Common Urgent Care Clinics in Dallas, TX
There are several urgent care clinics located throughout Dallas, Texas, but few can compare to Citra Urgent Care. Our center is clean, modern, and fully equipped, offering a full spectrum of routine health care to children and adults. Visit us at a time that’s convenient for you – we are open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and do not require appointments.
Citra Urgent Care’s experienced medical practitioners offer prompt treatment for non-life-threatening conditions like strep throat, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and simple bone fractures. We stand apart from other urgent care centers in Dallas, TX, in several ways, including that:
- We were founded and are currently led by an ER physician who wanted to provide a more practical way to receive quality immediate care.
- Our center features a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab to provide simple onsite diagnostics and streamline the care process. All X-ray images are reviewed by a board-certified radiologist.
- All of our exam rooms are modern, comfortable, and feature televisions for the enjoyment of our patients.
- We are mindful of our patients’ busy schedules and work hard to keep wait times to a minimum.
- In addition to urgent care for injuries and illnesses, we offer a variety of key wellness services like flu shots, physicals (DOT, school/sports, annual), check-ups, IV infusions, travel vaccines, and more.
Contact Citra Urgent Care today to learn more about how we differ from other urgent care centers in Dallas, TX, or simply stop by the next time you’re not feeling well. We accept all major health insurance plans, including Medicare and Tricare, and offer a convenient online check-in system to expedite your visit.