A Medical Clinic for Families in Highland Park & Surrounding Communities of North Dallas, TX
Citra Urgent Care – Park Cities near Highland Park is a walk-in medical clinic that you can trust with your family’s health. Led by an experienced team of physicians and nurses, our urgent care location in University Park addresses a wide range of non-life-threatening health conditions—from the common cold to ankle sprains—in pediatric and adult patients.
What Sets Citra Urgent Care Apart
When an illness or injury strikes, here are just a few of the many reasons why you can confidently choose our Highland Park-area medical clinic for care:
- We were founded by a local ER physician who wanted non-emergency patients to have a more convenient and affordable way to receive prompt medical attention.
- Our medical providers are compassionate, personable, and take the time to fully address each of our patient’s health concerns.
- In addition to providing urgent care services, we also offer walk-in physicals, vaccines and immunizations, electrocardiograms, digital X-rays, and an array of lab tests. In short, we’re a one-stop shop for comprehensive health care.
- Our medical clinic is clean, modern, and comfortable, featuring complimentary bottled water and televisions in every exam room.
- We make the payment process simple by accepting all major insurance plans, as well as Medicare and Tricare. We also provide discounts for self-pay patients.
Our Truly Transparent Approach to Urgent Care
Another distinguishing factor of Citra Urgent Care is our Truly Transparent approach. We deliver the “cure” to the average walk-in medical clinic by providing brief wait times (which are clearly displayed on monitors in our waiting room), straightforward billing, and efficient yet thorough medical care. No gimmicks, no hassle—just quality urgent care services from friendly healthcare professionals in your neighborhood.
Additionally, in our commitment to meet the evolving needs of our patients, Citra Urgent Care – Park Cities is now offering COVID-19 antibody testing. This blood test screens for proteins that may have been produced as a result of a past coronavirus infection. Our team also provides convenient Virtual Visits for patients who’d prefer to speak with a medical practitioner from the safety and comfort of home—all you need is a smartphone, tablet, or webcam-enabled computer. Check out our Virtual Visits page to learn more.
We’re Ready to Assist You
Visit Citra Urgent Care – Park Cities today and see for yourself why we are the walk-in medical clinic of choice for patients in Highland Park and nearby communities of North Dallas. We do not require appointments and have extended hours every day of the week, so you can receive the medical attention you need, when you need it. Our team looks forward to helping you feel your best!