Book your appointment—it’s easy:
Choose your location
Share reason for visit
Enter patient info
URGENT CARE SERVICES
Family owned and operated.
Open to children and adults, our network of award-winning urgent care clinics is dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare to the communities we serve. From sore throats to broken bones to streamlining the safety of your employees, you can confidently rely on a higher standard of urgent care.
Feel better faster—whether you’ve got a sore throat, broken bone, or anything in-between.
Advanced technology and in-house labs make it
easy to access the accurate information you need.
Prioritize your well-being and safeguard your future with same-day results and treatment.
Our streamlined occupational health solutions save your team time, money, and resources.
Protect your people and your bottom line.
Whatever the size of your organization, we provide every employee with access to quality care to get them back to work fast. Our experienced medical professionals focus on providing high-quality care with emphasis on:
– Providing direct & open communication
– Referrals only when medically necessary
– Avoiding OSHA recordables & lost time
– Minimal restrictions & intuitive accommodations
WE LOVE OUR COMMUNITY
You love where you live. We do too. That’s why we go all in on community support from sponsoring events to volunteering across local non-profit endeavors.
Together, our team serves the people, places, and traditions that make us who we are.
Citra Urgent Care in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
Urgent care is a type of healthcare service that provides immediate medical attention for illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening but require prompt treatment. Located In the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, Citra Urgent Care offers several urgent care centers that offer high-quality medical services for patients with non-emergency medical conditions.
Why choose Citra Urgent Care?
There are several benefits to choosing Citra Urgent Care for your medical needs in Dallas-Fort Worth. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Pediatric Care: Can’t get in to see your pediatrician? No worries. From bumps to bruises to minor cuts, and broken bones – expect experienced and compassionate care for your kids when they need it most. In addition to illness and injury care, we offer sports and school physicals, too!
- In-house Labs and X-rays: Having in-house labs and X-rays allows us to deliver tests and exam results to patients faster, often the very same day.
- Convenient Hours: Our network of urgent care centers in Dallas-Fort Worth offers extended hours, including evenings and weekends, to make it easier for patients to receive prompt medical attention. Our Mockingbird/ Love Field location is open until 2 a.m.
- Quick Treatment: Urgent care centers provide fast and efficient medical treatment for non-emergency medical conditions, so you can feel better – faster!
- No Appointment Necessary: Urgent care centers do not require appointments, so you can walk in and receive medical treatment without having to schedule a visit in advance.
- Experienced Medical Staff: Urgent care centers in Dallas-Fort Worth are staffed by experienced medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and technicians, who are dedicated to providing high-quality medical care to patients.
Affordable Care for All
Citra offers several payment options to ensure you and your loved ones have access to the quality healthcare you deserve. Our urgent care clinics accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare, Tricare, and Medicaid.
No Insurance? No problem.
We provide a competitive fixed fee of $199 for new patients and $179 for existing patients, which covers all in-house services.