Families in Wylie, TX, Can Turn to Citra Urgent Care as Their Healthcare Clinic
Citra Urgent Care is a physician-led, fully equipped healthcare clinic that proudly serves families from Wylie, Texas, and the surrounding communities. Founded in 2015 by an ER physician, our clinic provides well-rounded care for everyday health concerns like colds, allergies, urinary tract infections, rashes, and sprains and strains. Additionally, our healthcare clinic can be your first choice for preventive care services like physicals, flu shots, check-ups, and much more.
What Sets Citra Urgent Care Apart?
At Citra Urgent Care, we like to call ourselves the “cure” to the common walk-in clinic. While some immediate care providers maintain a reputation for lousy service and subpar treatment, we are highly rated thanks to our patient-centric approach to care. We:
- Keep wait times very brief
- Provide thorough, individualized, and never-rushed treatment
- Are equipped to provide digital X-ray imaging, clinical lab testing, IV infusion, and other important services
- Feature comfortable waiting areas and televisions in each exam room
- Accept all major health insurances plans (including Medicare and Tricare) and offer reduced rates to self-pay patients.
Contact Citra Urgent Care near Wylie today to learn more about what sets our healthcare clinic apart, or simply visit us the next time you’re feeling under the weather. We are open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and never require appointments. We take great pride in keeping wait times brief, but to expedite your visit, be sure to take advantage of our convenient online check-in system.